1. “Hot Summer” POP Cardio Dance Workout: (Did anyone else think that this was going to be “Hot Summer” by f(x)?) This was definitely out of my comfort zone, because I have no idea how to dance! Cassey was right though (as usual), that it doesn’t matter if you can’t do the moves properly. As long as you keep moving you’ll be just fine. The main point is that you’ll be getting in your workout while having fun!
2. The Official Prom Dress Workout: I like how such simple moves (like the first 3 in the video) can be so effective!
3. The 100 Workout | POP Pilates: This is another one of those 5 minute workouts that are perfect for those of you that are busy.
4. POP Pilates: Your Royal Hotness Workout | Invade London: This video was full of the moves I usually avoid, but I got through it this time!
5. POP Pilates for Weight Loss: Another one of those workouts I avoid. Anything that involves plank is really difficult for me, but hopefully it’ll get easier as I keep practicing.
6. Weighted Hula Hooping (3 lb): 10 minutes
Thanks for stopping by, and don’t forget to follow my blog if you’re interested in joining or following me on my fitness journey!
For those of you that are new to my blog, I will be writing about my fitness routine everyday. I am currently following the Blogilates calendar. Depending on how much time I have, I might add in a few extra Blogilates workouts to the daily calendar schedule as well as a 5-15 minutes weighted hula hoop cool down. In the future, when the weather warms up, I’ll be at the gym more often. I usually run or lift weights while I’m there. I’ll blog more about my spring and summer routine in a few months so stay tuned!